Rainbow Potato with White Balsamic
| vegetarian |
for two servings
16 / MIX OF SMALL POTATO
1/2 cup / WHITE BALSAMIC VINEGAR
1 tbsp / MIRIN
1 pinch / SEA SALT
COOKING OIL for frying
- Cut potato in half. (Extra small ones can stay uncut.)
- Heat up oil in a pan.
- Cook potatoes slowly over low heat until soft and nicely browned. Turn occasionally. (Check with a stick.)
- Mix marinade ingredient together.
- Drain potatoes and marinade in the sauce.
- Deep frying slow over low heat is the key.
- It lasts for 2-3 days in refregirator.
adopted from Kondate Yarikuri Benricho by Mook