Shrimp and Egg Quick Stir Fry
for two servings
1/2 lb / PEELED and DEVEINED SHRIMP (shortcut!)
3 / EGG
3 stalk / GREEN ONION
1/2 cup / BABY SPINACH from a bag (shortcut!)
for sauce No. 1
for sauce No. 2
- Massage shrimp with 2 tsp of potato starch. Wash with running water. Pat dry.
- Cut in half. Massage with sauce No.1 in a bowl. Put aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add beaten egg and stir. Turn off heat when half cooked. Put aside.
- Add oil in the same pan. Cook green onion and shrimp over high heat until shrimp turns red.
- Combine sauce No. 2 in a bowl.
- Add spinach, sauce No. 2 and egg from step 3 in pan. Stir.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste. Serve hot.
- Massaging process with potato starch makes shrimp texture smoother.
adopted from lettuceclub.net