- Place salmon in a baking dish. Sprinkle sake.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400ºF (190 ºC). Bake for 12 to 15 min.
- Remove skin, bone and dark meat (located in between the back and abdominal areas of fishes).
- Place in a pan. Break down into small flakes by pushing down with a whisker over low-medium heat.
- Cook until most of the moisture is removed.
- Lasts for about two weeks in refrigerator. Removing skin, bone and dark meat helps for longer storage.
- Great for rice balls or simply sprinkle over rice, salad and eggs.
adopted from Kondate Yarikuri Benricho by Mook