Cauliflower and Tofu Pot with Celery Sauce
for two servings
1/2 head / CAULIFLOWER
1 package / SILKEN TOFU
3 1/2 cup / DASHI BROTH
for dipping sauce
1 stalk / CELERY
2 tbsp / SOY SAUCE
1 tbsp / MIRIN
1 tbsp / SESAME OIL
3 pinch / BONITO FLAKE
1 / RED CHILI
- Cut cauliflower and tofu into bite size.
- Heat up dashi broth to a boil in a pot. Add cauliflower and tofu.
- Chop celery into fine pieces and mix with dipping sauce ingredients. (Break bonito flakes by hand if pieces are big.)
- Warm up the sauce in a container in hot water.
- Serve cauliflower and tofu pot with accompanying sauce.
adopted from Kubara Honke Oryori Cho Recipe