| VEGETARIAN |
for two servings
2 cup / FROZEN EDAMAME
2" (5 cm) / KOMBU KELP
2 tbsp / OLIVE OIL
SALT to taste
- Slowly heat up 1 1/2 cup of water with kombu over low heat. Remove kombu right before the water boils.
- Cook edamame in salted boiling water. (Follow instruction on package)
- Put several pods aside. Remove remaining edamame out of pods. Remove thin layer inside as well.
- Add edamame and half of kombu broth in blender and puree until smooth.
- Heat mixture in a pot. Add remaining broth and olive oil. Stir constantly.
- Season with salt. Top with un-pureed edamame. Serve hot.
adopted from Soshoku ga Oishii by Mook