Miso Marinated Pork
| PREPARE THE NIGHT BEFORE |
for two servings
2 pcs (about 1" thickness) / PORK CHOP or PORK LOIN
for the miso paste
2 tbsp / MISO (any miso from medium to dark color)
1 tbsp / SAKE
1 tbsp / GROUND GINGER
- Mix the miso paste ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spread the miso thin on the pork. Wrap it up with plastic wrap.
- Marinate for 8 hours to 1 day in refrigerator.
- Bring to room temperature and scrape away the miso paste with a spatula.
- Grill at 350°F in the oven for about 20-30min until it is cooked throughly.
- Make sure to remove miso before grilling to avoid burning.
- Try Miso Marinated Tofu recipe! The same miso paste can be used on tofu.
adopted from Washoku no Simple Recipe by Eiko Oba